Sunday, October 10, 2010

Transfer 4, Week 3

September 22, 2010
Dear family,
HUGE thank you for the letters!!! I loved them!!!
I have just been "chatting" with Dad. I hope he reads the chat to you. Congrats to Annie and Karen!!!!!! So great! They are going to love having cousins so close in age...like me Kayla and Travis. It is going to be so fun!! I can´t wait to see them!
How often are my emails put on the blog? I hope you are still editing embarrassing things...Sometimes I don´t have time to think about what I am saying.

So, I don´t know if this is true or not but a few of my Colombian friends were talking as we were visiting a woman named Amanda in the hospital...they said that they heard the the USA was starting to come out of the crisis. Is that true? And hey, Do you know why there is a huge strike in Spain on the 29th? I can´t figure out what it is supposed to do.
Well, I love you a lot. Have dad read our chat and the other letter I wrote in Spanish to the Mission President and it should give more info about investigators etc.
Love you so much!!! I am sending a list for Shalese. Also if you talk to Grandma C. or Grandma Jean please tell them both thank you for the emails and letter!!
Love you!, Love Hermana Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment