Sunday, October 10, 2010

Transfer 3 week #6

September 1, 2010

Dear Family,

I got letters from Shalese and two from Mikayla this week. Thanks!! I can´t wait to know where Shalese will go! When does she put her papers in now that her wisdom teeth are taken care of?

Dad, it would be best if you sent the CD to my apartment.
C/ Las Tintas 17, 3ºB
Madrid 28025

We found out today that we will be here for at least another six weeks (a transfer) so this address will still be good.

So, as far as investigators...we were so overwhelmed with all the progressing investigators that we were working with last week, but now a lot of them have slowed down. Sara and Ernesto went back to Bolivia! They are going to start a new life there! School, marriage, baptism, new ward etc. I am so excited for them. They are going to do great. The last time we taught them we all shared our testimonies and the change in their life is visible and powerful.

Sheyla is getting baptized on Saturday!!! She was bombarded by friends who planted doubts in her mind so she asked us to fast with her the other day before her interview. She is going to do just fine, her desires show a lot of faith!

Alexandra has slowed down in her progress and we are not sure if we should just give her some time. I know she has felt a difference with the Gospel in her life so I´m not worried, I know she will accept it eventually, it is just hard to change...for everybody.

This week we spent a couple of hours helping an sweet girl from the ward study for her English exam. pretty fun.

Last week we went to Toledo, i sent a few pics. Also, it was a wet day at the Temple today.

I love the temple! I learned a lot of things that I should probably do differently but I also felt the peace that comes from the Atonement. The Lord wants us to have that peace...Christ died for us because we aren´t perfect. I am learning to accept the peace that He died to give us.

Good luck with work and school and soccer and ROTC and dance and whatever else you are doing!!

I love you all!

Love Shayla

No comments:

Post a Comment