September 15, 2010
Dear Family,
Dear Family,
Thanks for the letters!!! I am so glad to here from all of you.
The ward here is great. We are learning how the leadership functions and what it really means to build up the kingdom.
Angelica is an investigator...she had some great words of wisdom for us though. I´ll write a letter later today.
Sheyla is doing great. Still progressing. It is so important to stick with recent converts and help them grow as they make so many big changes and are nurturing their new testimonies.
Hey Mom, the fractura de mes ha venido normalmente se llama le regla...ask dad. So funny...the things ya learn when you live with a native speaker...maybe.
Tonight we have an FHE planned with our ward mission leader and the other missionaries...aka pizza party. Joseph is his name..recently returned missionary and recently married. We are learning a ton from him.
You should ask Dad what I wrote about Vanesa in my letter to the pres. She prayed sincerely and got an answer. She was filled with peace and able to sleep better than she has slept in a very long time. She wants to be baptized on Oct 9...to be reborn on her birthday. What a testimony to us. I sometimes wonder if people take the invitations that we give them to read and pray seriously, and then I wonder what is lacking for all those that don´t seem to get answers. She got an answer just like I have so many times. She knows how to speak to our Heavenly Father now. It has changed her relationship with Him. She has two little kids and health problems and a very good husband. We are praying for him to pray to find out too.
Dad, I am running out of time on the computer...could you tell mom about Monica too?
FYI: My companion and I go running every Tue, Thur, Sat...pretty cool huh.
Last Thursday we had a Zone Conference. Bishop Egdley came!!
As he was forgetting which story he wanted to share next he said as a side comment..."Ya know the reason we lose our memory as we get older?...To be able to meet God with a clear conscience...mine is clearing up just fine. Don´t worry, it´ll happen to you too."
Then, referring to the missionaries who come home and don´t live up to their convert´s expectations by not remaining faithful..he said he would talk to our bishops and take a 2x4 to our foreheads...so just be good "so I don´t have to go on a 2x4 tour"
...So those were probably not the most spiritual highlights of what was said. I promise I learned more than that, but I am out of time.
Love you so much. Thanks for the emails and I am excited to get the letters. Good luck with School!!!
Love Hna Moulton
No comments:
Post a Comment