Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Transfer 7, week 6

February 16,2011
Dear Mom and Dad,

Mom, can you send me all the words of President Holland and whomever else spoke at that meeting of the MTC? I just love it. I´m not sure I know about the 8 steps and 3 phases.

Yesterday we had a Zone conference and I just loved it! We learned about having the faith to find, staying healthy (my comp has been sick for a week) and lots of other things, like keeping a good attitude. Maybe one of the most important things that I learned was that our work shows our Love for the Lord. It we love Him a lot we will work hard. I like that love can be so tangible.

Today is the big day for Carolina. I am going to play the violin at her baptism!! It has strengthened my testimony so much to see her understand and accept the gospel. People ARE ready for the gospel. At our lesson yesterday she said how it won´t bother her too much if her family won´t come (They aren´t against it, I think they just don´t understand) because she feels like she has a whole new family in the ward. She just kept saying: "I´m sure, I´m sure." referring to her testimony of the gospel, her baptism, of Jesus Christ. How wonderful. I hope we will all always do what it takes to make our wards into our families and take care of each other.

Dad, maybe in your talk you could share how important it is to be a ward family and to make friends with lots of people that aren´t members so that they have real support when they come to Church and see what it is like. If we have faith miracles happen. That is something I am working on and learning. The miracles of Christ were worked by faith. If He could heal, we can find by His same power.

So...I clogged the kitchen sink with rice. That is fun. Poured down some drain chemicals, didn´t work...Called Elder Jewell, stuck hangers down the drain, bought a drain snake, called the owner of the apartment (la dueña) and had her convinced the water wasn´t working in the kitchen because of my lack of plumbing vocabulary...she told me a clog didn´t sound very grave and that I should call my president. (the pile of dishes in the kitchen says it IS grave ;) So, talked to Elder Jewell at Zone conference who told me to call the plumber. Looked up the plumbing vocab that I had lacked and plan to call him today...oh yeah, as one final attempt I bought a toilet plunger to see how that works when I get home...I am learning to wage war against a sink.

That is it for me today. I love you all so much. Tell Sharah Josh and Jake that they rock...Shalese should already know ;)

Love Hermana Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment