January 26, 2011
Dear Fam!!
Thanks for the letters and the pictures. Shalese I got your package right on my birthday as well!!!! I love these headbands! I´m wearing one right now. They are so cool! Who taught you how to make them?
I also got a card from Sister and Brother Weed. How great that they got called to preside over a mission!! We all spent the day in the mission home today. So fun. Sister Smith and I snuck away with hermana Watkins to buy hamburger meat and buns for sloppy Joes. So fun...we bought it at a place that is a lot like Costco...my favorite place in the world. hermana Smith and I ended up cooking meat for about 60 missionaries, but it was pretty fun. We got a round of applause for it and then everyone sang happy birthday to me. On Monday I was given cake by four different people and I bought myself a Palmera before I knew how much cake was in store...I didn´t let the stomach ache or sugar rush slow me down from eating.
I got to play the violin at the Bishop´s house after a great lunch of fish!!! Yeah....my fingers are a little rusty after 11 months. He just got released as Bishop....sort of sad because he was amazing. His wife told us the story of how they met and got married..Super funny and she is a very animated person. Her parents were not supportive and when he said he wanted to do things right and ask her father for her hand she asked why he wanted to do that when he didn´t just want her hand but the whole thing...she said he shouldn´t have to ask for her hand or arm or leg or anything else. Super funny.
I still have a big question: Where is Kai Fsher serving? Any other mission calls in the ward I should know about? Didn´t Sarah Whitaker go on a mission? Shalese I am so excited for you to go through the temple on Saturday!!! Yeah!!! It is crazy how soon you will be here in Spain.
Other important updates: Carolina is doing great! we are trying to figure out how to help her get her answers.
I am doing great!!!! Thanks for the love!!!
I love you all so much and I am proud of you all!! Which you already know ;)
Love Hermana Shayla Moulton.
No comments:
Post a Comment