Saturday, July 23, 2011

Transfer 11 week 4

July 20, 2011

Dear Mom,
Thanks for your email, and thanks for the letter with the pictures of Leilani's reception. I miss the people in our ward. I loved to see them and I can still feel their goodness. Thanks Mom for everything.
Love you!!!

Dear Family,

I have to write this very quickly....just want to let you know that I love you and that we are doing great. We were having another week of canceled lessons...Judith even texted us that she doesnt want anymore lessons. Ouch.

But even though we had all that the Lord blessed us with Santiago and Belén. They are 25 and have four children. They are so so prepared and I loved them from the start. We don't know if they are married but we know that they are very in love so that wont be a problem. Pray for them. I felt like I was back with Alexandra and Jofre because they are both from Ecuador and about the same age and similar situation. The difference is that Santiago and Belén seem ready for the gospel right now. Belen grew up in an atheist home but about a year or two ago they started going to a church and she started believing in God. She says that since then they have had more financial blessings and they love each other more. They even said that they didn't want to have their youngest daughter but faith showed them that they should and she just loves her kids so much. I feel so blessed that the Lord guided us to them. We were on our way home one night and we almost passed them but I felt like I should talk to them. They said later that they thought we were going to passed by and were surprised when we talked to them...I think we were too. They said they have been looking for peace and they want to learn a lot more.

I love the mission. Thank you for your love and support and for always trying to put the Lord first as a family.

Love you!, Love Hna Shayla Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment