I am sending you some pictures at your request. I request pics in return, please.
I will send three at a time to be sure they make it!
This is my district and one of our teachers from the Provo MTC,
in the room where we spent three weeks together.
They were awesome. I learned a ton from them.


These are all the Hermanas that were in my Zone in Provo...
We were also roommates for three weeks.
The pics take a while to load.......
so meanwhile I will tell you about life.
I feel great physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, are there any I am missing?
My companion, Hermana Smith, is great and I am learning day by day how much I can learn from her. She has learned how to follow the Spirit-each day she leads us to contact people that are open or have heard of the church. She is organized and obedient and we have a good relationship and open communication...more so everyday and that makes things so much better. I hope we can stay together for a couple more transfers. I am learning a lot of humility...like how much I need to learn to rely on the Lord and my companion. I can see when I am, where I have been, and where the missionaries who have been here longer as far as language and knowlegde and gifts of the Spirit, and I have gained a testimony that everything in this life is poco a poco...little by little.
Me and Hermana Smith...not the greatest pic, but we are standing on the balcony of our piso....cool!

Fam and friends I love you...I hope these get to you...it took awhile
F.Y.I. We are allowed one hour to email immediate family only...and then the rest of our hours during prep-day to write to anyone else.
We are allowed to print off talks or whatever you send us.
Love you all. Thanks for the emails!!..
Tell Grandma C I got her emails and Thanks!! I´ll write her soon.
Love Hermana Moulton
No comments:
Post a Comment