May 25, 2011
Dear Family!!!!!!!!!!!
So...I´m here with Shalese. AHHH!!!!!AHHH!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
This will be a joint letter...and "journal entry for sure" says shalese.
I have now been well informed on the home front and the painting situation. It sounds so pretty.
Shalese says: "I love Spain! I love my Companion. I love My Sister. I love that my arm is around her....and she is typing this letter. Dad, only coool people go scuba diving....so you are cool. But Mom, since you are doing it, snorkeling is cool too."
Mikayla, thanks for the email and the informe de la casa. Es verdad, Sharah ya es una mujercita. Gracias por quidarles bien.
We are about to run to a district activity so the pictures must suffice for now...but they are worth a thousand words each ;)
Shalese will comment more tomorrow.
The mission is great and we are learning so much. We love you all so so much. We are so glad we are an eternal family!!
Love, Las Hermanas Moulton
No comments:
Post a Comment