March 30, 2011
Hi parents.
I sent individual emails to everyone this week. I hope you got the email from shalese. If you get other emails from her you should forward them to me so I know what is going on with her etc. It sounds like she is doing a little better this week. Letters are always..always welcome and helpful in the MTC
As for me, I am doing great!! This week has been awesome. We have spent more time eating with members and hearing their amazing stories. We are also teaching a woman that is reading and praying everyday. Each day there is more closeness and more light in her eyes. Her name is Katya and she is from Peru. She asks good questions. hard questions that I have had myself...which is great because it means that she really cares. Mostly this week has been awesome because of the Spirit I have been feeling. I know fasting is important and works. Alma 5: 45-46. One wonderful member from Armenia told us about the light he sees in our eyes...he says that we have to fight for that after the mission...the adversary will be working double time as we lose the protection of the mission so we have to turn immediately to prayer, reading the scriptures, and fasting.
Did you know that there are 10 million Armenians in the world? 3million live in Armenia and 1 million live in Los Angeles....so where are the other 6 million?
I love you a lot. We are so blessed.
Love Shayla
No comments:
Post a Comment