December 8, 2010
Dear Family,
First off, thanks to Sharah and Shalese for the coolest Christmas Tree this side of the Atlantic Ocean. It is so great and it made me super happy!! (see pic) I hope the picture works this time.
Christmas looks like it will be pretty fun this year. People HAVE TO listen to us if we say anything about Christmas season and Christ. Last night we had the ward activity and it was pretty great. We had a lot of people come out for it. We also did a skit...I need to work on my acting skills but the Elders were pretty funny.
Hermana Bell and I are trying to find people that really want to act on what they learn and not just let us come over...that means we have been walking around searching a lot more than before... It has been a little exhausting which is how we know something great is coming. It is a little difficult starting over and learning an area again. In my last area Hna Smith and I had to learn the area together so I became a professional map reader and by the end I knew where most of the addresses that people gave us were located. The cool thing is that since I have already learned an area once I am learning this one double-fast. Contacting has also gotten a little easier...partly because Spanish has become easier and partly because the search seems to have become more part of me and more desperate. I am finally feeling that the responsibility is on my shoulders and it gives me more confidence to act. I figure that if I don't do it nobody will- so I should do it even though my approach wont be perfect, and the Lord will make it good enough. The real truth is that if I don't talk to these people, someone eventually will because Heavenly Father will get the message to them somehow, but I will miss out on the chance to be part of the process. Hope that makes sense.
Well, I better go but I love you a ton!!!
Love Hermana Shayla Moulton.
PS. Mom just so ya know, I am getting over being sick and all that jazz. Ya!! Also, My hand is better...the blisters are finally peeling off...gross ;)
I also have a special Christmas request...maybe Shalese can help out...Church music CDs...like single artists...singers or pianists or guitarist etc that play christian music or hyms etc. Thanks!!!
Love ya!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment