Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Transfer 5 week 5

November 17, 2010

Shalese!!!!! I hope you get my letter soon! I am so happy!!! Barcelona!!! Hermana Watkins called me early on Saturday morning to tell me she got the email from Dad about where you would go. I started crying like a baby...just like when I opened up my mission call ;) Even Hna Smith was crying. And then we went upstairs to tell Hna Avellán that you are going to Barcelona and she was super excited too...(she is from Barcelona). You might meet six elders that I was good friends with in the CCM in Madrid E.Taylor, E. Moss, E.Waite, E.Parry, E. Egan, and E.Estrada!!!! I love them and you´re gonna meet some of them for sure. I´ve been making everyone guess where you got your mission call to....they never guess Spain! You are going to love it!
I bet when you got your mission call you got the New sister missionary dress code sheet....way better!!! Sister missionaries are allowed to be cute....without nylons!!

Parents: Matter of business...Is the plan still to come and pick me up at the end of my mission, or at the end of Shalese´s? Will it bother her if we are all in Spain while she is on her mission? Should all three of us come back at the end of her mission? Or is it better to do it sooner now?...and save on an extra plane ticket? I´m going to stop worrying about it...
I bet you were all so excited to get her call!!! It is really nice to know that Shalese will not be so far away!

We didn´t see the worldwide training meeting....what big changes did they make?

Tomorrow we have Zone Conference. Zone conferences are the best. We have them once every two months or so.

Cool story: Last night we talked to a guy that we had talked to before. He told us that he believed in a Supreme being because he has felt His help, and even more evidentetly, he feels the consequences when he does something wrong. He told us that he was really worried about a driving test that he would take in the morning. He said that the last time he talked to us he took the same driving test the next day and failed it. He said he would pray about it and if he passed this time he would call us. So we prayed last night that he wuold pass this test and call us...and he called us around 10:30 this morning. We don´t normally encourage people to depend on signs like that but hey, the Lord works in mysterious ways. Hopefully we can start teaching him soon.

The other day we were kind of down because it seemed that none of the people we are working with are progressing on their own, but the past few days we have been visiting them and we are starting to recognize changes that are happening in their attitudes and in their prayers. Things are going pretty well.

I love you so much!!!
Love Hermana Moulton

No comments:

Post a Comment