Monday, June 21, 2010

Transfer 1, week 5 Jun 2, 2010

Last night we visited a less active family. One of their daughters (about 25-30 years old) has luckemia and the doctors dont know that she´ll get better. We were all crying and we taught them about the plan of salvation. We are going back on Friday to finish. She had questions about where we go after this life. This makes me stop to think about my testimony of the Plan of Salvation. I am going to spend the next few days studying it. There are a lot of ways that my mission is teaching me about the Plan of Salvation.

Pre mortal life = Life before mission
Earth life = Mission (Both very tough)
Spirit world and Resurrection = Life after mission
(This part is all pretty unkown to me right now) I think I have said this before....I would never have come on a mission if I didn´t know there was a way back and that I would learn a ton. I also wouldn´t have come to this life if I didn´t know there was a way back (Christ).

The first transfer is rough, but the people we are teaching and the lessons we are learning are so worth it. Hermana Smith is great. We are good friends. We are learning a lot together. It is kinda cool/hard to have us both be so new in such a new area. We have to meet members. There is a lot to do and yet neither of us have much experience...this lets us grow super fast.

Love you all, Shayla

P.S. The mission Office is changing:
Spain Madrid Mission
Calle Fuerteventura 4, 2º, Oficina 8-B
San Sebastian de los Reyes
28703 Madrid

No comments:

Post a Comment