March 10, 2010
Yay Family!!!!
It was kinda crazy dealing with the computers to get to this point so I'm glad it worked!! First things first: Happy Birthday Joshua!!!!!! (yesterday) I love you too ok! Josh and Jake need to look in the upstairs closet on the lefthand side by the scrapbook stuff...there is something cool there. Sharah! your b-day is coming soon too! Look in the closet where mom keeps the table clothes- it is high on a shelf so you might need help! Crazy...13 and 9! Josh you are a teenager!!! Ahhh.
So the MTC is so great! I love every moment. The missionaries rushed me away the very first minute and we got started. Honestly the only bad thing was not being able to write to you all to let you know I am doing so well and I am so happy and I know for sure for sure fore sure that this is exactly where I need to be right know and the Lord is showing me that everyday. This has to be scattered because we only have a limited time. Mom, I hope you are alright. I knew you would be if I could just tell you how great I feel here and how much I am learning and how much love I feel. - Stop crying---I can see you! I am so glad for the letters I've gotten through Dear Elders. that helps a lot. Dad-thanks for all the spiritual thoughts/funnies/journalling about the family that you have shared. I think it is so funny to hear about the things at home...funny in a very good way.
Learning so much:~how to love and understand my awesome/organized/smart companion~the joy that the gospel can bring into people's lives...even if/especially if they have had a lot of suffering in their lives~How the spirit does witness of truth and it is possible for it to be with you all the time.~the Atonement. I finally realized that the atonement doesn't just cleanse us of sins so that we can return to Heavenly Father. Just by being born human we would have been separated from Heavenly father forever without the atonement. I think even though we knew the jow we might experience on earth, the things we would learn, and the FAMILY that we would have....we would have passed it all up if it meant we could never see our Father in Heaven again. I feel the same way about my mission- I knew I would learn and experience joy and pain and love and get on course to be the person that I know I am supposed to be one day, but I would have passed it up, i would never ever have gone if I knew it would mean I would be separated from my family forever. I love Jesus Christ for making it possible for me to have my family and learn what joy is and all the other great things we learn on earth. Love you all. Time is too short!
Love Hermana Moulton
No comments:
Post a Comment