Wednesday, March 24, 2010


Hey Family!!!!
I´m here! I´m in Spain madrid!! President Earl and his wife and the other teachers here seem great!
Mom..I have to apologize- I wish I´d called you earlier yesterday so you didn´t worry!! I think I get to email again tomorrow...this is just to let you know that I´m here and alive and everything is great! There are only 7 elders from the US, 1 from portugal, 3 hermanas from portugal, my companion, and me...so that is just 15. It is so crazy that there are people from all over the world all right here studying. There are just six of us in my district and they all seem very open.
Í am so happy to be here! I just want to learn to feel at home here! I prayed that the Lord will bless you with peace to know that I am doing great and love you all so so so much. I also pray to feel as comfortable as I do in the States- I think the spanish is the only way to do that :)
Love you!
Love Shayla

No comments:

Post a Comment