September 7, 2011
Hola Familia!!!
Hola Familia!!!
Today we got to go to the temple! My last time at the temple in Spain...for now. I loved it so much.
I have to say that always, but especially after living in the big city, Twin lakes is my favorite place in the whole whole world. Dito to Shalese...I am super jealous. Loved the pics of Annie and the kids. I can´t wait to meet Baby Blake!!!!!!!!!! How great that the young women got to go up. Yay Annie! I am so grateful that we have so many great leaders. Our ward is very blessed.
Monday and Tuesday I was with Hna Cook. This is her first transfer and she taught me so much. She knew Shalese in Liberty square because she was the RS pres there when Shalese was a teacher. It was so interesting to hear about her life...her Dad was a mission president in New Zealand so she spent three years there. She has four brothers and sisters....she is the youngest...she would be the Sharah in our family. girl girl boy boy girl just like us. I´ll tell you more about what I learned from her when I am with you. It was a very interesting experience. I just loved her outlook on life. She is going to have an amazing mission.
Today at the temple we traded back so Hna Jiménez is back. I am so grateful to be finishing with her...so nice and loves everyone and we laugh all the time. Mom, she got the birthday card ;) that was nice. Yup...she is amazing. I am going to miss being with missionaries all the time, but guess what.... I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE MY FAMILY!!!! I feel good knowing that Hna Jiménez and the rest of the missionaries that have come into this mission are great...very diligent with a lot of love so I know that the people we have been teaching will be taken care of. I am also so glad to have Facebook....so I won´t lose track of people.
Thanks for your letters and pictures....it is going to be weird to see how much everyone has grown up. I am excited to help out with the store and everything...and in the ward.
Thanks for everything. We are seeing miracles in contacting, I feel like there are a lot of people that are ready here. Carol is gone for five days on vacation but she is doing great...she came to a baptism on Saturday, to church on Sunday, and is talking about it to her cousin and her sisters. How cool. She is going to be great. We miss her when she is not here.
I was trying to be good about sugar this transfer....but I think in these last few weeks I am going to take full advantage of the bakeries here. ¡Viva la Napolitana!
I love you all...you know all about the mixed emotions at the end of the mission but it will be so good to talk and talk and talk with you!!!
Love Hna Shayla Moulton
No comments:
Post a Comment