Wow. I´m so sorry to hear about Grandma. Will you tell her hello for me? I still owe her five letters (per her request :) -I think I can do better though. That is scary.Was the truck driver that crashed into the Gailey´s place drunk? That is really crazy. Fitgeralds sound nice. It is hard for me to put everyone together in the Heber clan. I´m glad you were able to get to Heber right away.
This Saturday we went to the Park again and it was harder for me. No worries though because I got a lot of ideas to do this Saturday. It will be better. I think we´ll try singing. Also i will be less scared to approach people.
Did you see conference! it was really great. We watched most of them a few hours after they were originally broadcast. The last one we watched on Monday morning. Somehow I zoned out for Elder Scott´s talk, but our teacher reminded us that he suggested to study the atonement a little every day. That helped give me more direction in my own studies...we have so much to learn that it is sometimes difficult to know where to start.
Our teachers here are amazing. Many of them are converts and their experience and testimonies are so strong. I am so so grateful to have met and learned from them. We are learning to focus on investigators and what they need and what they need to DO to have the Spirit...rather than how to dump lessons on them with as much info as will fit in 45 minutes. It takes great teachers to show us how to do that. Hermano Arjona leads group classes on specific missionary principles once every week. He is amazing. His testimony is so strong and his experiences are amazing. We can have so many spiritual experiences here on Earth. I would never want to turn my back on this life style that includes miracles and spiritual learning.
I love you. I´m so happy to be here. I´ll be praying for you.
Love Shayla.